Montessori Based preschool program In East Village, Manhattan.
East Village Preschool Programs
Our child-centered East Village Preschool programs provide a solid foundation for future academic growth in preschool aged children. FasTracKids Preschool programs utilizes an exciting, interactive program with a focus on creativity, communication, confidence, critical thinking and collaboration. We also employ gradual separation techniques to prepare children for school.
Here To Inspire And Ignite A Love For Learning
The preschool experience sets the stage for your child’s attitude towards school. The best first school experience for your child is through FasTrack®Explorers. Our proven method of delivering a firm foundation for learning is available as a multi-day program. Our FasTrack Explorers’ curriculum for 2-3 year olds will provide your child an interactive, traditional and digital learning experience blended with opportunities to collaborate with teachers and peers.
FasTrack®Discoverers is a multi-day program and subject-based curriculum. Using the FasTracKids® STEAM Enrichment programalong with other developmentally appropriate activities, children 3 – 4 years old can improve their communication and language skills. Children are also introduced to activities that improve handwriting, literacy, phonics, math and music knowledge – all while having fun. This program runs three hours a day, 3 – 5 days a week.
FasTrack® Advanced Discoverers is a multi-day program and subject-based curriculum. This class combined with the FasTracKids® G&T 101: Gifted & Talented program and other developmentally appropriate activities, children 4 – 5 years old will noticeably improve their communication and language skills.
Children are also introduced to activities that improve handwriting, literacy, phonics, math and music knowledge – all while having fun. This program runs three hours a day, 3 – 5 days a week.
Premier Learning classes for toddlers
Tours Are Available
What makes our East Village preschool unique?
- STE(A)M Focused
- Play-Based: We believe that at learning should be cleverly disguised as fun
- Focus on academic enrichment: Our program is a great fit for gifted children that need more individualized attention to hone their abilities
- “Handwriting Without Tears”, multi-sensory curriculum designed to develop early writing skills
- Experienced, certified teachers: Our staff of teachers have taught at top-notch preschools and hold Master’s degrees in early childhood education
- Small class size: 5:1 ratio maximum!
- Visible improvement: Track your child’s progress right before your eyes! Our parents’ waiting areas are equipped with TVs that have live video feed from the classroom cameras. In addition, after each class, the teaches will verbally update you on your child’s progress and quarterly will submit a written report.
- Academically focused: Develops foundation skills that pertain to the OLSAT/NNAT, Stanford-Binet, or ERB admissions exams. Develops early reading/writing and math skills.
- Technology Integrated: Interactive touch-screen Smartboard Technology
- “Zig-zagging”: teaching method to accommodate different learning styles
- Theme-Based: Unique monthly study subjects for well-rounded education